Subject: T2R: Europe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas Persson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is T2R:Europe a suitable two-player game? Are there any con's, comparing to a 4-5 player session?

Any tips for two players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Eastside, Esq.
United States
Richmond Hts.
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
T2R Europe works okay as a two player game. Two player is just as good as four player in my opinion, because all the double routes cannot be used.

Otherwise, 3 player is as good as five, and two is good as four. But I prefer to play 5 when possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Persson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for a *very* fast response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But then again....maybe you would want to wait until April to see what the Marklin T2R looks like

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Persson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I already own a copy of the Europe version, but I have never had the chance to play two players. I thought I'd better throw the question in here before convinsing my girlfriend to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic Weaver
Greece
Lefkas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two player works very well, but I feel it is somewhat different to the 3,4,5 plyer game. It is likely that there will be little interaction between the players and it becomes a building race.
More emphasis is also placed on the 3 long routes in the game as these will be better for scoring than tickets.

You could try one or two of the variants mentioned on this site, the one where you play two sets of colours and score only the lowest scoring set I think works particularly well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.