James Perry
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Ex-Term-In-Ate
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like the ability to edit and/or delete a new game that I have submitted.

eg) I was doing a search on a game I got for christmas and noticed that it, and three other games by the same publisher, were not in the list. So I added all four games. Since then I was browsing and notice that the other three games are in the database by a different publisher. If I could I would simply delete them and save the admins some time in rejecting the games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
I think the easiest way to remove something from the queue is just to email an admin and ask him to delete the pending entry. I had to do this just today when my pinky got a bit frisky and pressed the enter key before I was ready to submit a file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.