Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
So I finally got my copy of War of the Ring. Very cool, although the box sn't nearly as large as I thought it was. Maybe that's just because I got Descent as well.

Anyway, This past weekend I got around to showing WotR off to my father-in-law (LOTR/fantasy geek and gamer-in-training), and when I went to open the board, found that the right half board was split, nearly completely, where it folds. You know, the top layer of the board, the part that actually holds everything together, was actually split. You Geeks know what I mean.

Anyway, I sent em an email this weekend, and Jim Ripka replies this morning, saying he'll get a new board out to me this week. Sweeeet. He's also gonna send me a piece I was missing from my Descent game as well.

Customer service is vital in a niche business like our hobby...and FFG is definitely doing their part to ensure their customers are well taken-care-of.

A big thumbs up for Jim Ripka and FFG!

(edit: Frank?!? What was I on?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.