United States
hell
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
russia and usa: me
germany: shifty
Uk: hank
Japan: nate

As I am playing as the allies I will walk you through the allied campaign with our plans, turns and execution of them.

The first objective of me and nates strategy is to try to overcome japan while trying to stalemate with germany, a risky yet unforseen tactic. Our plan is to surprise the axis and pressure them into mistakes.

First turn for russia I buy 4 infantry and 3 artillery. I take all available forces, accept from Caucusus and attack West russia with an overwhelming force so that I have a sizeable counterstrike force. I leave 1 tank out in russia and send him over to Yakut to help in the east.
Germany falls for the counterstrike trick and invades Karelia with all reachable forces. (next turn I used all counterforce and almost completely wiped them out)
uk buys IC for india and a bomber for london and begins a bombing campaign on germany, flies fighters to Russia and moves indian armada to the suez canal.
Japan reinacts pearl harbor and falls right into the plan as now it shows that they will commit to a water battle knowing that they will have to defend land and water.
USA wipes out the remainder of the pearl harbor fleet with the transport as cannoc fodder, the battleship, 2 fighters and a bomber.

Now as the game proceeded the allied plan worked almost to perfection. With the exception of a few bad rolls everything went OK. Slowly but surely the american fleet went island to island and uk worked the coast from the south to the south and russia from the north. Soon, japan was stocking up their capital with infantry and fighters and we were able to focus on germany, whos continuious bombing by uk and stalemating by russia has kept them at bay long enough for the invasion of europe to be affective. After a while germany started to stock up with infantry and it was clear who the victor was, the allies. When this became apparent, the axis surrendered before we could even enter the capitol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.