Popular Tags: [View All]
Allen Vailliencourt
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At my local B&N they are having a 20% off (30% if you have a B&N membership card) on certain games.

Here's a quick rundown on just a few games I saw -

thumbsup Apples to Apples Party box (wooden box, includes Exp. 1 and 2) - $29.95 - 20%
thumbsup Cuckoo Zoo - $9.95 - 20%
thumbsup Hisss - $9.95 - 20%
thumbsup Chomp - $9.95 - 20%

Plus a lot of other games (these are the only ones I wrote down as they looked interesting to me).

Of course YMMV at your store. Just thought I'd pass this on.

Incidentally, my B&N had a good number of Fantasy Flight Games. I was looking at Twighlight Emperium, DooM, Warcraft, etc. All not on sale though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Valien wrote:
At my local B&N they are having a 20% off (30% if you have a B&N membership card) on certain games.

Actually that would be 28% off if you have a BN card since the extra 10% is off the sale price, not off the regular price... it's like when a store is having a 50% off sale, and then gives you an extra 50% off... you don't get the stuff for 100% off In this case however 28% vs. 30%, it's close enough for government work

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bond
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad the B&N by my house is still closed thanks to Hurricane Katrina cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.