Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Goode
United States
New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about all the spread out questions on different threads, it's just that I'm playing my first game solitare game to try and get the rules straight before teaching it to my friends, and I keep thinking about things that I'm unclear on...

I'm now wondering about spending a Special Action to gain additional Strategic Movement phase's: When you spend a SA in this manner, do you get the complete allotment of strat-moves as according to chart 20.3, or do you get the same number that you had in the first Strat-Move phase as modified by strategic warfare?

Thanks,

Bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Young
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm now wondering about spending a Special Action to gain additional Strategic Movement phase's: When you spend a SA in this manner, do you get the complete allotment of strat-moves as according to chart 20.3, or do you get the same number that you had in the first Strat-Move phase as modified by strategic warfare?

The latter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Meyers
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
does it cost you one special action for breakthru operational mvmt and another special action expenditure for breakthru strategic mvmt?

or are they both included when you expend a special action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Young
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would cost you two Special Actions if you want to do a Breakthrough Operational and a Breakthrough Strategic Movement Phase.

One Special Action for each type of Breakthrough Movement Phase, and multiple Phases of each type may be purchased, provided you have enough Special Actions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.