Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Voorintholt
Netherlands
Soest
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kolonisten van Catan; De Koloniën van Catan is an expansion of the standard game including seafarer. At least that's what the box says. However when setting up the board I ran into the following problems:
- The border doesn't fit. You should be able to run a full row of sea tiles above and below the main island, but the border does not allow this.
- There are not enough sea tiles. I don't have the exact numbers, but even with the 5/6 player expansion we didn't have enoug. We solved this and the problem with the border, by leaving out the full rows of sea tiles and instead allowing boats to travel along the outside of the border.
- There are not enough river bed tiles. My Seafarer only holds two, the board requires three. We inserted a dummy tile.

Still it is a great expansion.cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Voorintholt
Netherlands
Soest
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update:

The distributor admitted there was a mistake. Anyone missing these components should report to 999games by e-mail. I received teh missing parts within days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Plaskitt
England
Grimsby
North East Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please could you tell me the exact parts that are missing and the parts that 999 games sent you,as i am in the uk the shipping costs can be quite expensive (that is if 999 games charge me shipping, it was there mistake)i have just purchased this and have found the same problem,
thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Voorintholt
Netherlands
Soest
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cataneddy wrote:
Please could you tell me the exact parts that are missing and the parts that 999 games sent you,as i am in the uk the shipping costs can be quite expensive (that is if 999 games charge me shipping, it was there mistake)i have just purchased this and have found the same problem,
thank you

1 gold tile
2 sea tiles
1 of each number fiches 3 to 11

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Plaskitt
England
Grimsby
North East Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Richard i will let you know how i got on asking for the parts
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.