If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
If you happen to come up with some Canadian questions, be sure to send them our way.
I doubt that I could come up with enough questions for a true "Canadian Edition", but here is a smattering of questions off the top of my head:
- Ontario is the most populous province in Canada. What percentage of Canadians live in Ontario?
- What is the total Canadian coastline, in Kilometers.
- Before Columbus arrived in the new world, the Vikings had already visited. In what year did the Viking discover "Vinland"?
- How many bottles of Molson Canadian were bottled in 2005?
- How many NHL hockey games were played in Canada in 1955? In 2005?
- In Curling, what is the distance, in meters, from the hack to the T-Line?
- In what year did Superman make his first comic book appearance?
- How many National Parks are there in Canada?
- What was the distance of the home run hit by Joe Carter to win the 1993 World Series?
Ok, I'm out of time for now. Maybe I'll be able to add more later.