Popular Tags: [View All]
Derrek McNab
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I seen the random rules generator here, but haven't seen scenarios that Martin Wallace wrote in the rulebook that said would appear on Treefrog's website.

I assume since the second print is fairly new, that they will probably be up in the summer?

I'm just looking for new ways to play, aside from thinking of my own 'what if' scenarios for the war.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe those are the scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
No...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrek McNab
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I guess Martin Wallace decided not to continue with it for one reason or another, or still testing and tweaking the scenarios more? Or just nobody even knew he mentioned about them being posted on Treefrog's site and thus no one bothered to post it on the site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, the English random variant generator posted on BoardGameGeek is based off that on Yucata (in German).

Now, I am not sure whether the Yucata randomizer is official, but the English version refers to "Martin Wallace's random rule generator", so Yucata's might be it.

PS: This random variant generator is official: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/1276246/few-acres-snow. There is a discussion and an English version of the original, official Italian variant generator promo at https://boardgamegeek.com/article/8840089#8840089.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls