Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Marshall
United States
Anna
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A visit to my parents many months ago found me cleaning out my closet for my old games. Nerf Ping Pong was one of them. I had a chance to play quite a few games with my wife and brother-in-law. I know a review of ping pong may be a bit pointless, but it has become my objective to write the reviews of all the games that others have ignored. I hate to see games left out.

Contents:
Two plastic paddles, two Nerf foam balls, four pieces of plastic netting and two legs for either end of the net. The net is fully adjustable, just use as many pieces as you need for your sized table. The paddles are referred to as non-mar paddles, and they aren't lying. You could safely give these to a two year old with little chance of seeing any damage to your table.

Gameplay:
The foam balls were still bouncy, even after 20+ years and a variety of little pieces missing from them. The game was quite fun. Ping Pong always is, but with the little foam balls, you can crush the ball at your opponent with abandon. We actually left the Nerf Ping Pong up for almost a week, and anytime two of us would walk by, we'd have a quick game.

Overall:
A great little game, and definitely worth keeping in the closet. Can be especially fun with little kids since they can't damage anything, and the net can even be set up on a little table. I'm glad I saved this in the closet all those years. Just a neat little game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Philipp
United States
Muskego
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just found my set and it is pretty beatup. We have to use regular ping pong balls as we lost the nerf ones. There has to be a place to get replacements.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.