Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steven richard
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In a couple of my classic Avalon Hill games, there is still an original catalogue that lists games, accessories and what-not. Most intriguing to me is the PanzerBlitz t-shirt. As both a wargamer and a lover of vintage clothing, this is a double-whammy of a super find; except I can't. Find it, that is. Google searches turn up nothing and I've tried E-bay as well. Does anyone here have any idea where I can find one...preferably medium or large in good condition?

Thanks for your help and/or consolation.

Steven

P.S. I've a 42 inch chest. Not that you were curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Pulles
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one... but it's probably long since retreated to the back of the closet (or my wife has thrown it out). I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

I also have an old Avalon Hill baseball cap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven richard
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well, I'm by no means a wealthy man, but if it's roughly my size and in reasonably good condition, you are in a situation to name your price!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
The WBC this year had a company that custom made gaming shirts. They had the WBC logo and in it you could put in 1, 2 or 3 game covers of your choice that were played at the convention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrbeankc wrote:
The WBC this year had a company that custom made gaming shirts. They had the WBC logo and in it you could put in 1, 2 or 3 game covers of your choice that were played at the convention.

Actually the last two years, the WBC did that. (The first year's the artwork was a bit faded when I got it, but last year's very nice.) The WBC shirts basically put the box artwork in the shield section of the WBC logo.

But the original poster is refering to T-shirts AH made (I don't know how long ago almost 20 years now) which simply had a picture of the box artwork. One of the players at Bay Area Up Front events usually wears his Panzerblitz shirt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.