Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Age of Steam Expansion: Austria, Switzerland & The Netherlands» Forums » General

Subject: 2 player possible? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Sorbello
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I was just wondering how the 2P gameflow works with this... and what the rule changes are to accomplish this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lexen wrote:
I was just wondering how the 2P gameflow works with this... and what the rule changes are to accomplish this.

Yes, 2 players are possible, in fact the AoS: Austria map is only for 2 players. The rules are supplied with the expansion.

John
Pittsburgh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Cleveland
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For an excellent list of AoS expansions see Cortex Bombs exhuastive list
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/5009

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Sorbello
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Quote:
Yes, 2 players are possible, in fact the AoS: Austria map is only for 2 players. The rules are supplied with the expansion.

if they only print 80 of these darn things it's very hard to get your hands on one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Smith
United Kingdom
Ventnor
Isle of Wight
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It gets worse - you can't even get replacement rules from anywhere if you lose your copy. I really and truly can't understand not even having replacement rule sheets for sale! How much effort would it be to print off another page of A4 and mail it to the UK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eratos wrote:
It gets worse - you can't even get replacement rules from anywhere if you lose your copy. I really and truly can't understand not even having replacement rule sheets for sale! How much effort would it be to print off another page of A4 and mail it to the UK?

We will gladly send off replacement rules, but only to those who reserved and bought one of the 80 numbered sets from us at Essen. You did not. Nice try, fella...

yuk

John
Pittsburgh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey John,

Is there any chance of these getting reprinted, by Warfrog or anyone else? Im a big fan, and I have all the other published map sets, but Im worried that this one might not become available.

Thanks
Luke

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Roscini
Italy
Perugia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

I quite quote Luke's sentence.

I want, as many others, only a chance of buying and playing the new maps. Printed by you (with a bold "SECOND SAD EDITION" sentence), by Warfrog or by anyone else.

I didn't buy this maps in Essen 2005 (my fault, I decided to wait for the reprint) and I'm late for this year's ones.

So, are we condemned to never play Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Eastern US and Canada?

John, please HELP!

Ciao,
S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,
Regarding a further print run of this expansion, I will know more after I get back from Essen in late October. Just hold on for another month and I will have some news, OK?
John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Roscini
Italy
Perugia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much, John.

Ciao,
S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael S
Taiwan
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
John Bohrer wrote:
We will gladly send off replacement rules, but only to those who reserved and bought one of the 80 numbered sets from us at Essen. You did not. Nice try, fella...

I guess if you buy this off someone else you loose the right to get replacement rules... hmm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stray_flux wrote:
John Bohrer wrote:

I guess if you buy this off someone else you loose the right to get replacement rules... hmm...

Not at all. Each game has a serial number on the front. Simply tell us the serial number and we will contact the original owner and confirm the sale.

John
Pittsburgh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.