Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Pombeiro
Portugal
Sao Joao do Estoril
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When do you get exhaustion counters? I mean is there any phase (movement etc) that make you take exhaustion counters? I know there are cards where I can take exhaustion to perform some kind of action (in a trade off way), but I've been reading and re-reading the rules and can't find any other way to accumulate exhaustion. Am I doing this right?

Second question, when a card reads take X exhaustion to do something, hat's the value of X?

Thanks for any help in this!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Pate
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can not remember any phase that makes you take exhaustion counters, normally. Sometimes an event will make you take them during movement. There are challenges that require you to take them sometimes. Many of the characters special abilities require taking exhaustion as a payment. Is there a reason you want to accumulate exhaustion?

X exhaustion indicates to may take any number of counters to produce X effect. I don't have the game in fromt of be, but for example "Take X exahustion to add X damage during melee combat" would mean that I can add 3 exhaustion counters to my character and that makes my damage +3. Remember you can not exceed your exhaustion limit and take wounds for this kind of action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.