Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another nice turnout as 17 gamers were on hand. Attendance has grown so much that I've replaced one of our smaller card tables with another full sized cafeteria style table. We're now regularly having four separate games simultaneously in progress.

ROLL CALL: Jim Fairchild, Erin Voorhies, Mark Michiel, Steve Pouey, Joey Konyha, Darren Arnold, Ashton Arnold, Lenny Leo, Jerry Maus, Steven Maus, Willerd Fann, John Moore, Elizabeth Gonzalez, Keith Canova, Jon Comeaux, Bill Sanders, Greg Schloesser

Steve Pouey and Jerry Maus were the first to arrive, so we jumped into a game of Sid Sackson's Can't Stop. This was the first outing at this title for Steve, but, as usual, he caught on quite quickly.

My luck from last week in this game continued as I seemed destined for a quick victory. After Jerry closed out the '8' row, I proceeded to lock in both the '10' and '7' rows and was in a nice position on two others. However, just like Darren accomplished last week, Jerry promptly had an incredible run on both rows '5' and '6' to capture the victory. Guess I have to learn to play a bit more aggressively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.