Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nate ben-porat
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
i'm have came to this web as a fan of diplomacy, but i was quite suprise when i didn't found it on the BGG or nobody seemed to know it on the forums . i know of course there are huge webs one this game but nobody here actully know it or like here ? just wnated to know becuase i was had big suprise wow ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know what you're referring to... Diplo is definitely listed here and has a number of fans (and its share of detractors as well).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McKinley
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
When I heard the learn’d astronomer; When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me; When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them; When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with
badge
much applause in the lecture-room, How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself, In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time, Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars. W.W.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are many fans of Diplomacy here at BGG. There are often BGG member only games running at http://www.dipbounced.com. I just finished a game with fellow BGGers there, and I'm still playing in another. There may be another game starting soon, so watch for a notice in the PBEM forum and sign up!

Welcome to BGG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nate ben-porat
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
thanks... (probably didn;t look to well or didn;t know how to look0 laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Singleton
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
freezing chicken wrote:
i'm have came to this web as a fan of diplomacy, but i was quite suprise when i didn't found it on the BGG or nobody seemed to know it on the forums . i know of course there are huge webs one this game but nobody here actully know it or like here ? just wnated to know becuase i was had big suprise wow ...

The BGG link for the base game of Diplomacy is http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/483. Hope that helps, and welcome to the Geek!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.