Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Weaver
United States
Glen Rock
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I'm going to be sending in money for my supporter badge this year and was thinking about a new feature that could be added as another incentive for more people to support. How about giving supporters access to a BGGB? (BoardGameGeekBlog) It could be used as a gaming journal, adding notes to track games played so other users could comment on strategies that worked, didn't work, etc. It could also be used for budding designers receive feedback. Or it could just be used as a way of users getting to know other users. If the Blog idea gets shut out, I still think it would be cool to be able to add some notes to the games played feature. Tracking wins and losses, viewing those percentages compared to others that played the game, etc.
Thanks for putting up with my rambling!
Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Session reports do a lot of that...nice idea anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh. We HAD journals. It became the forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Keller
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not on BGG but if you're looking for a boardgame-related blog I just started one at http://rellekmr.net/gdw/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.