Popular Tags: [View All]
Trenton
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I had another couple over last night to play some games, have some food and visit. As usual, we like to play at least one trivia game, which is typically Trivial Pursuit. We have four versions of Trivial Pursuit and only Genus V gets played, so it was decided to mix in all versions (Genus, Genus II and Baby Boomer). Couples teamed up, and two questions were asked at each space: one from Genus V and one from the other sets (rotated each time). If the team could answer one of the two questions correctly, then they proceed!

My wife and I were able to get out to a very quick start by landing on several pies and getting reasonable questions. We got to six pies while the other couple had three, and finished it up quickly after.

If you have old versions sitting around that you can't imagine you'll play again by themselves, mix them in with your current favourite edition!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.