BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: Looking for Any Sessions! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Mercil
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I was wondering if anybody in the seattle area is part of a gaming group. If so how do I get in?zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite a few actually. Well, that's not quite true. All of the groups I know of are actually on the eastside, with one exception. That one is the ThirdPlaceSpielers, which meets at Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park on Sundays, though not every Sunday, and though I run the Yahoo group for the group, I haven't been in about a year.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/thirdplacespielers/

In Redmond, I game with a group that plays at Uncle's Games in the Redmond Towne Center on Friday nights. There is also a group that plays at Genesis Games and Gizmos in Redmond on Tuesday nights.

There's Metro Seattle Gamers in Ballard, and though I live nearby, I've never stopped in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Windopaene wrote:
In Redmond, I game with a group that plays at Uncle's Games in the Redmond Towne Center on Friday nights. There is also a group that plays at Genesis Games and Gizmos in Redmond on Tuesday nights.

I've gone to Genesis on a visit to Seattle (I go 1x/year at least), and it was pretty sweet. I didn't know about Uncle's Games, but I will try to keep it in mind. My sister lives in Issequah now, and a friend lives over by 124th and 124th... Redmond Towne Center is accessible when I'm there.

- Seth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.