Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
She liked farming...
badge
...he preferred stabbing things in the neck.
mbmbmbmbmb
It should start out with something hi-falutin', waxing poetic about Muses and heady vapors and the shifting of the Universe on an axis greased with platonic love-drippings and whatnot:

"At its best, the playing of games is a participatory artform, often mistaken for child's play in the same way that haute couture is mistaken for clothing and cuisine is mistaken for dinner.

Those who design games are Artists of the Highest Order; the fruits of their labor are nothing less than divine magic in their ability to transport and transform the human soul.

When it all goes right, of course...

When it goes wrong it's like a pyroclastic shard of Hell lodged in your skull, searing the flesh of dreams into ragged, scarred curtains of smoking meat."

But I dunno. I kinda ran out of steam after that. Where do we go from here? Remember, posterity awaits your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yehuda Berlinger
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My site's home page has a kind of gaming manifesto:

http://www.freewebs.com/jergames

Yehuda

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.