Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rod Fleck
United States
Forks
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok - we got given our copy of this by my uncle last night. I sat up and read through the rules and thought - that seems a bit too simple.

So, we decided to play it today. The we consisted of AEF (10 yo) and her 5 yo sister E-G. We decided to play this with the beginner rules. Set up was very, very easy - the kids enjoyed the drawings on the pieces and the game board. They really like the castles.

We then played a round. It went very easily. You need some space mind you since you may be spinning the ring after rolling dice. With little ones, that can be a bit risky! wow

We got through the game in about 15-20 minutes the first time...the 5 yo winning. This has been the trend so far. We decided to play a few more rounds and got another three in within 45 minutes or so. Each round was different and enjoyable.

The 10 yo had to run to one of her activities...the 5 yo and I added the advance rules. This was fun - she enjoyed the guessing of the hands, and then having me do the same. The game took a few minutes longer, but that was no big deal.

So, I would say that this is a fun game for the younger kids. They do like making friends and beating the bad guys. They are quick to pick up on the rules as well. Also, it's fun for the parents - it's quick to set up and play, so allows for a game to scrunched in as time allows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.