United States
culver city
CA
flag msg tools
Check out my class: https://www.canvas.net/courses/game-design-concepts
badge
How are you today?
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is an example of how the amulet is acquired in the game according to the translated rules: "Each other player whose adventurer reaches and remains in the temple in the same round (before the player that started the game begins his next turn), also gets an amulet and 2 gold pieces."

Nick Danger contacted the game author to make sure he traslated it right. I asked Nick Dangerfor an example:

"... say you're playing a three player game.

The player sequnce is: Yellow, Blue, Green
So Yellow plays first, followed by Blue and then Green.

If Yellow makes it to the temple first, then both Blue and Green have a chance to reach in on theor following turns to get the bonus.

If Blue reaches it first, then only Green will have a chance at the bonus also,

If it's Green that's first to the temple then neither Yellow or Blue get a shot at the bonus.

That way each player has the exact same number of turns (countng from the beginnning of the game) to reach the temple.

Some people don't like this method and there was a bit of controversy over the rules about this when the game first came out. When I doing the translation I wanted to be sure to get the correct interpretation so I contact Wolfgang Kramer and ask. He confirmed that the way I described above is the way he meant for the game to be played."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.