Popular Tags: [View All]
Lori
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What I would like to do is post some sort of standing message that I'd like to buy or trade for a particular game. How does one do this, and are offers to buy a whole separate thing from offers to trade?
I found pre-orders (what is a Want, and is it different?) and tried to fill one out, but got the message that I already had a pre-order for the same game. (I did do one a long time ago, but I thought it had expired.) BUT when I tried to search pre-orders, I couldn't find the one I supposedly still had. I am baffled by the whole thing... could some kind veteran enlighten me before I tear my hair out? Another question, if a pre-order only lasts a certain amount of time, can you reactivate it, or do you have to do it all over? And are you, or can you be, notified when it's expiring? Is there somewhere on the site I should be looking to find general instructions covering all this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Aleknevicus
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
It sounds as if you have a "pre-order" that is inactive.

From the top menu bar go to: Bazaar -> Marketplace -> Account

The resulting page should have a "Manage Your Preorders" link that will allow you to re-activate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.