Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Battle
United States
Buford
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just played this for the first time yesterday and absolutely fell in love with it. Maybe after time I will bore with it, but right now it's got to be my favorite games I've tried in a while.

I have this question though: Why are offerings hidden when a hut is created? Is there any reason for this? Seeing how you really cannot do anything to stop a tribe carrying an offering, what difference does it make? By the time you would know to stop someone who is ahead of you, you already know what the value of their last offering is anyway.

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Boykin
United States
Baton Rouge
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played Meso. yet, but here goes...

You could use the Expulsion, Teleport, and Mana Theft cards to slow down your opponent. I admit, once they have placed 3 of the 4 offerings, you know what the 4th is, but you could mess with them earlier in the game. If an opponent has a 6 mana offering to deliver and he has just 6 mana, stealing 1 mana will keep him from delivering the offering next turn. Not knowing which offering an opponent is attempting to deliver could be of minor importance early on...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.