Subject: Update uploaded 2013-03-11 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Salvatore Vasta
United States
flag msg tools
Update uploaded 2013-03-11

Updated PnP and Cyberboard files have been uploaded to

Look at the Changes Summary file to see what has changed. This update has a few changes in mechanics and one major change in format.

Changes of Note:
- Playbook: A variety of changes related to a few rules changes. The Western vs Soviet 1945-1946 scenario received a good scrubbing and some changes based on the recent playing at Prezcon. It's a fun scenario.

- Counters: I forgot to include it in the Changes Summary file (though I would have sworn I did so) but 10x Low/No Supply markers were changed to 10x Control markers (5x Axis/West and 5x Axis/Soviet).

USSR 3 Air now arrives as an Emergency Mobilization unit with the East Invaded conditional event.
USSR 4 Air now arrives Jan-42.

VASSAL files have not been updated yet. You can still use the old kit to try out the game, though you should refer to the most current PnP tables for up to date values.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.