Mary T.
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just started a new thread in PBEM and it didn't show up on the front page. Was there something I was supposed to do to make it show up there? Thanks.

edit: Hrmph, well this one seemed to work...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Spontelli
United States
MANSFIELD
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/dfwgames/
badge
Okay, let's start the meeting. My name is Ken, and I'm a Tichu addict.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that this is a good question. I don't know which forums, or is that fora, post to the front page. I post a new thread that I thought would have posted to the front page that didn't; I was surprised by that. There was a check box to NOT have it post and I DIDN'T check it so, I thought it would surely post there. Is there a list of which forums do and do not post to the front?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Spontelli
United States
MANSFIELD
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/dfwgames/
badge
Okay, let's start the meeting. My name is Ken, and I'm a Tichu addict.
mbmbmbmbmb
*sigh*

I poked around in the forums looking for the answer. Looking at the pinned info and doing a few searches found nothing on the subject. I guess I'll just hold on to the hope that someone who knows the answer will share the information here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary T.
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for taking the time to poke around to find an answer. I didn't even think to look. blush I'll blame it on not feeling well today.

It would be nice to know which threads post to the front page and which don't, though. Hopefully, someone will chime in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to the traffic in the PBEM boards, they aren't posted to the front page of BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary T.
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer. That makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.