Thumb up
2 Posts

Mr. Jack» Forums » Variants

Subject: 4P Variant- 2 Detective 2 Jack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kugel Fang
msg tools
The first time I was playing Mr.Jack with my gf we were hooked (at least I was). But now how do we get more people to play this game?

I came up with the 4 players variant with 2 detective and 2 Jack and it goes like this:

Every player will pick an alibi card. They will be that person in the game. This is kept secret from everyone else.

The goals of the game are:

>Jacks win if they escape undetected
>Jacks win if they remained anonymous until last round
>Jacks win if they kill the detectives' characters (yes kill)
>Jacks can only use this kill ability once. If they choose wrong they're not yet lost but they've been found out.
>Dead character become ghost and their token is turn over to show white color
>Dead character still can move and use special ability but cannot capture(accuse) Jack

>Detectives compete to find the Jacks without dying

At the beginning of each turn 6 character card are drawn, each character choose 1 based on predetermined order. Each player can only move 1 that means 2 cards are unused. Character cards will be put back and reshuffle.

At the end of each turn Jacks will have to tell if their character is in the light(witness) or darkness(not witness). And the detectives will have to tell if their character is next to another character (cover or not (undercover).

Jack and Detective will have to make a mental note based on the evidence and have a good hunting! ninja

I haven't try out this variant, it sounded good in my head. Tell me if it works
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.