Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else notice that the squares for FFG's Descent are exactly the same size as the squares on the Dwarven Forge Fantasy pieces? ( I suspect the squares for Doom would be exactly the same size as the squares for Dwarven Forge's sci-fi sets. )

This means that you could use the Descent figures and counters on the Dwarven Forge stuff.
I tried to duplicate the first scenario map, but the shapes of the rooms weren't an exact match as I didn't have enough variety of Dwarven Forge pieces. Still, with custom Descent levels it could be a breeze, and with painted Descent figures, it would look awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
badge
I'm German. That's what we do...
mbmbmbmbmb
Your Avatar serves you well...

With just making this comment you put the poison of:

"Hey, he's right. Let's try it. Damn, I have no D.F. I buy one. Just one to see if it is true. Hm, don't like to put the old room down for building up a new room. Ah, no problem, I buy a second set... And a third... Need more... More... No money... Aaaahh, my wife found out... " SILENCE

I bow before your evil wisdom and your brilliant attempt to lead the people astray devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.