Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Dyer
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

How about a new trade option: trade to be performed later.

Here's how it would work. You send one of your games "for trade" to someone listed as wanting the game in trade. In return, they agree to send one of their games (of equal value) off in trade to somone who wants it. Etc.

The geek would keep track of the trade chain, and overall "trade balance" for each participating trader. You'd probably not want to propose a trade with a player who already has a negative trade balance. Or you might favor proposing a trade with a player who has a positive balance.

You'd have the fun of watching the chain of happy people who all got something they want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds similar to Stony's "Pass-A-Game". It went about 20 or 21 rounds before running out of steam. It all started with him just giving away a couple of games.

Search the back GL for Pass A Game and you'll see what I mean.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.