Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amelia Tharme
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,
I'm not looking for a game group as such, but this seemed to be the best place to post. I know that there are several European game shop owners on BGG and I wondered if any of you know of any mailing list or forum for European shop owners to share information, advice and hints with each other. There is already the very informative Game Store Resource Forum, which is very helpful, but also very USA-centric. When it comes to pricing, distribution and general customer expectations, I think Europe is pretty different (of course individual European countries also differ from each other, but we at least have some things in common with suppliers and such).
Does anyone know of such a thing, or if it doesn't exist, would you be interested in taking part if I were to attempt to arrange something?
Best wishes,
Amelia
(soon to open my shop and needing all the encouragement I can get)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Seal of Approval
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if nothing else, I can at least give you encouragement. Your shop will be splendid, I'm sure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amelia Tharme
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
flag msg tools
mbmb
Heh, thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.