Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leonardo Teixeira
United States
Stroudsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I have three questions for this game and was hoping someone could help:

On a player's turn, you just roll the die once and then it is someone else's turn, right?

I also read the translated instructions and it says that after all staps are filled with captured guests, the next captured character must go to the wine cellar. Where is it? How does it look like?

Another question: Let's say I'm the only person who still has a character free in the gallery and there are still places to hide. Does that mean I can roll the die more then one time in a roll? Let's say I am in a situation in which there is still an open room, but I am located on the opposite side of the gallery and am the ony person with a free player. DO I keep rolling the die?

Many Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Kinney
United States
Bellefontaine
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
leoesu wrote:
I have three questions for this game and was hoping someone could help:

On a player's turn, you just roll the die once and then it is someone else's turn, right?

Yep. Roll, move your bits, pass them on.

Quote:
I also read the translated instructions and it says that after all staps are filled with captured guests, the next captured character must go to the wine cellar. Where is it? How does it look like?

Its the archway below the bottom step. (At leasy on the older ravensberger board)

Quote:
Another question: Let's say I'm the only person who still has a character free in the gallery and there are still places to hide. Does that mean I can roll the die more then one time in a roll? Let's say I am in a situation in which there is still an open room, but I am located on the opposite side of the gallery and am the ony person with a free player. DO I keep rolling the die?

No, all the players continue to roll the die in order, whether they still have moveable pieces or not. If they get a Hugo, they move him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fer moros
South Korea
Kwang-Ju
Gwangju
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mazinger is right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.