Ken Comstock
United States
Scotts Valley
flag msg tools
I created a card reference guide/FAQ which is now posted in the Files section. Is it just a draft, but I thought I'd post it now anyway to see if I could get some help from you all. It is pretty much full of just my personal observations and interpretations of the rules, but I think it is a good starting point for creating a decent FAQ for the game. So any input, corrections, additions from you all are more than welcome. Also, the file that is posted is a pdf, but I actually edited it in Excel because I thought it might be nice to add categories and pivot table in the future for decent sorting (like, show all the Tech cards for a Hero deck with Heroes a,b,c,d,e). Let me know if you'd use such a thing.

I'd also like feedback on how useful or not the structure is for use while playing the game. I was using a printout of the list during some multi-hand solo games today and I'm thinking the quick list in the front would be better if it were in alphabetical order.

FYI: I made up the card numbers myself. As far as I can tell the cards aren't officially numbered in any way.

Thanks for your help! popmon
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.