Subject: comments to Owl's rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris greenfield
United States
new york
New York
flag msg tools
Sorta new to the board and tried to reply but posts are getting cut off. guess there is a limit....what I was saying was that while historical making general winter, harrassing cossacks and long supply lines <aka in game terms as the terrible attrition, it really stops the player realistically even thinking about taking on russia...this is an issue in all the nappy games I've seen, the russsia issue is a def design obstactle. As for diplomacy, I agree the cards are very powerful and really do swing the game, I suggest increasing the deck size as I mention in my thread or...perhaps increasing the amount of diplomacy cards it takes to swing a country status. This would serve to maybe dillute the diplomacy aspect a little and put a little more into having manuveur and battle carry some of the day. Overall, I like the house rules and def like the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.