Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Boes
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://seethroughgames.com/paradice_rules.html is a link to the rules for this game (just added to the Links section as well). I'm intrigued, but not to the $189 level. I must give thought to rewriting this as an Icehouse game ... it won't look anywhere near as cool, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
d clunie
United States
san jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$189!!! surprise No gamer in their right mind would buy this game for that price! Unless your uber rich or uber board!

This game should be in the $12-$20 range max!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep...can see peoples view on the 189.00 price tag. I see it a little different...this is not only a game but a piece of artwork. The creator has developed a unique game with unique pieces. Yes, expensive but makes a great conversation piece! It's a game yes....but it's art too! I am sure the creator thought about quantity sales as opposed to quality. It is a VERy new and innovative concept for a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game sounds like it's based off of the class book "The Giving Tree"...just kidding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Bailey Sr.
United States
Jonesborough
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why would you need the piecepack just icehouse (if you have enough colors) and a chess board. Use a ring for the mask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.