Daniel San Miguel Cuadrado
Spain
Valladolid
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there, BGG.

My name is Daniel and I'm a board game fan and illustrator. These days I just finished "Trick or Treat" with Patrick Leder and I had some time to spent on my own projects. At first I decided to do a redesign for a game we liked to play , but finally I decided to do something different with those illustrations... I made a few changes on them and added a few more.... And here is the contest!

Well, I love the print and play contests, I’ve participated on some of them and I hope this can be a good one:

RULES

Could my images inspire you an interesting game design?

You have 7 cards I drawn, with some characters on it, see them:

You can see it at full detail on my gallery.

These cards, and two more cards that the designer of the game could imagine must be the cards of the game. You can add some generic components as tokens, dices or pawns, but the cards must be part of the main mechanic of the game.Portability will be appreciated. Multiple copies for every card are allowed as well as some minor changes for every type of character, such as numbers or colors, or maybe some text.

The contest will be divided into three phases running over three months:

-Presentation of projects will take place be until 04/18.

-Testing phase for prototypes, finishing with the submission of rules , will take place until 05/18.

-Voting phase for us to test the game, and decide the winner , will take place until 06/18.

I’d like to play every game you submit, so I want to play an important role on the winner’s choice, so I reserved 1/3 of the total score for me, and another 1/3 for any blog or podcast willing to participate on the project, testing of games and rules analysis.

If we don't find a blog willing to collaborate, 2/3 will be community s choice.
When the winner is declared, I will draw a logo with the name of the game, the two new illustrations for that game, and I will completely design the layout for the game.
All the Geekgold pot on this thread and post will be added to the price:

We have 50 GG thanks to ;
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

When the game is complete, it will be distributed as a full, free print and play for everyone to test it... And in the future, nobody knows...

Maybe a kickstarter if the game is really awesome!

This is my first time running a contest, so any suggestions or help , will be highly appreciated.

The main character images won’t change during the contest but I reserve the right to do some background changes for every character, depending on my time. Hope that this will not affect the designers.

Hope you like my work and inspire you to do a great game, please contact me for anything you may need to know.

Greetings:

Daniel.
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Daniel,

When I read your post, I'm surprised that I made a similar plan for a contest as yours in my mind last night. I got some card images & have a rough idea of the mechanic to play the cards. But I haven't decided the function of each card yet. So If I post the card images here, anyone can think of a good way to make use of the card by adding text on it?.

I don't come here to compete with you. Just want to share how we have similar ideas at the same time. I'm thinking of what prize to offer if a contest is held. I'm not an artist so I can't help to draw illustrations. Perhaps I can give one of my prototypes to the winner or some geekgolds. What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Valladolid
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I´m not sure i can help you as i´m new here at contest.I think add Geekgold is a good idea and prototype seems good too...Ask for help to participants as i do on the contest.Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultracheng wrote:
When I read your post, I'm surprised that I made a similar plan for a contest as yours in my mind last night.

Can I chime in and say that I was thinking about a similar contest recently, too? In my case, I'm a backer of the Reaper Bones Kickstarter and I'd be interested to get some input to use those miniatures in a (new) game. It doesn't need to be the next Descent, but there's probably quite some possibility to develop a cool game for those miniatures, and I'm willing to throw quite an amount of at good designs. So it's quite interesting to see you do something similar here, because I wasn't sure how much interest and entries there would be for a contest like that.

TL;DR: I'm intrigued and will be watching this contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fantasidhe wrote:
I think add Geekgold is a good idea and prototype seems good too...

I have thrown 50 bag into the pot! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fantasidhe wrote:

These cards, and two more cards that the designer of the game could imagine must be the cards of the game.

Here is my non-entry to the contest:

Top left is the King (6), top mid is the Assassin (1), top right the Jester (2 or 4), next is the Black Dragon (7), then the Prince or Knight (5), the Princess (8) and the Baron (3). This game could use another character with a 2 or 4, and we could call it Beloved Princess or something... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Valladolid
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A skinned math nerd wrote:
fantasidhe wrote:

These cards, and two more cards that the designer of the game could imagine must be the cards of the game.

Here is my non-entry to the contest:

Top left is the King (6), top mid is the Assassin (1), top right the Jester (2 or 4), next is the Black Dragon (7), then the Prince or Knight (5), the Princess (8) and the Baron (3). This game could use another character with a 2 or 4, and we could call it Beloved Princess or something... whistle

Hi Karsten , your so close to the origins of the contest ... What if we quit the dragon and the Jester and call it ... Cope? modest
Thank you so much for the Geekgold ,is a big push on the contest, i add to the main post this evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A-ha, I see! A court magician would be a good fit for a 2 or 4, by the way... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Valladolid
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love to draw a court magician!. I forgot to note that the two cards can be something different as a character, maybe gold or maybe a mini map...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Anstey
Wales
Barry
Vale of Glamorgan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure how you want to receive the entries, but can I kick things off with the results of a couple of days' brainstorming? It's not properly playtested yet, but I tried it out quickly with my daughter this evening and it went well.

On seeing the cards, I immediately thought of Love Letter and Coup, and wanted to come up with something different, so my idea is for a dice placement game:

The game is played in 4 rounds of 4 seasons each.

At the beginning of a round, shuffle and deal 4 cards to each player. The players take turns to assign a card to a position from 2 to 10 (ideally using a numbered strip, as in Roma). Each card must be in a different position. The last player also places the ninth card in the remaining spot.

At the beginning of a season, the players roll 4 dice each. They then take turns to place a pair of their dice on the card in the corresponding position, taking the action for that card. A 6 is wild, so can be used to represent any value from 1 to 5. A player may use the same action twice in a season with no penalty, but if they wish to use an action already taken by the other player, they must first pay their opponent 1 coin. If they do not have a coin, or do not wish to pay, they must pass.

The cards have the following actions:

King - convert chivalry points into victory points, 1 for 1
Thief - your opponent's coins are reduced to half of their current value (round down)
Jester - take 1 coin or 1 chivalry point
Dragon - spend 1 sword token to get 4 chivalry points and 1 coin
Knight - take 1 sword token
Princess - take 2 chivalry points
Prince - convert coins into victory points, 1 for 1
Joust - your opponent's chivalry points are reduced to half of their current value (round down)
Treasure - take 3 coins

At the end of a season, the player order switches. At the end of the game, the player with most victory points wins. If tied, take remaining chivalry points then coins as tiebreakers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Valladolid
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game seems pretty cool, i´m eager to test it. When you are ready, give a name for your game and i put a link to your rules on the first post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghislain LEVEQUE
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this concept seems really cool !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Anstey
Wales
Barry
Vale of Glamorgan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking "Pellinoria" for the name. It would then be set in the land of Pellinoria (named after Sir Pellinore, one of the Knights of the Round Table).

Thanks for the inspiring artwork, by the way, and gracias/merci for the kind words from you and Ghislain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Martinez
Spain
Jerez
Jerez
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, here goes my proyect:

"Desire of Power"

As all good stories, the King has departed to a better live and there are plenty of "Kings-Wannabee". The logical thing would be that her Daugther would take the lead, but half of the kingdom is not happy with her arrogance (and doesnt like Queens) Who will take the Power?

Cards: Baron, Thief, Pricess, Dragon, Trader, Buffoon, Knight and I added Castle (the Citizens) and Nothing.

Its an Area control game with actions, where each card has got double use...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jaxsnop
Spain
Málaga
Andalucía
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Road to the Castle

Road to castle drive our characters, each with their hopes, dreams, or dark desires, but all will not come. Be careful with whom you meet on the road to the castle, it can be your downfall total.

Characters:

King (x1):
- Eliminates the Counselor: tired of the ineptitude of his counselor. The king decides to throw him out of his court.

Counselor (x1):
- Eliminates the Fool: the counselor asked the jester advice on real issues. The ideas were not well received by the King and the Adviser seeks to punish the Jester.

Jester (x1):
- Eliminates the Princess: Princess laughs and laughs Jester jokes. So funny occurrences makes Princess don't stop laughing and she is lost along the way.

Princess (x1):
- Eliminates the Knight: Princess is beautiful, so beautiful that the Knight, captivated by her beauty, decides to leave aside his desires for the fight and let the cavalry.

Knight (x1):
- Eliminates the Dragon: as great soldier of the court, the Knight seeks honor and fame, you better beat the dreaded dragon plaguing the castle.

Dragon (x1):
- Eliminates the Murderer: The Dragon is angry (Dragon us scaping from knight's sword). Who is better than the murderer to avenge his pride (that little knife he's carrying won't save him).

Murderer (x1):
- Eliminates the King: the murderer wants to fulfill his latest contract, kill the King.

Road (to x11):
- The road is empty and no one removed, but remember, the one with only roads in his hand, loose.

Game 3-6 players.

Dynamics of the game (eg with a 4 player game)

We deal two cards to each player in a hidden hand (one of each character and enough roads to complete their hands). The idea is to eliminate the opponent and survive yourself. How do I eliminate them? You select a card of the two you have in your hand, you keep it and one other player you send to another without the other players (who will do the same) know that was sent to whom. The sent card is the one that performs the function (either elimiantes you or keep in your hand) on the card that the player will stay in the hand. Each player may only receive a letter, so you have to be quick in sending the letter to the player you want.

Eg

John has a King and Princess. John decides to send the Princess to Peter because he thinks Peter has the Knight (Princess eliminates Knight according the rules).

Peter has a road and a Knight. Peter sends Knight to John. He receives the Princess but it does not affect the road (that he kept) so nothing happens. John and Peter are left with their letters.

In the same round, Charlie, has a dragon and a counselor. He sends the Counselor to Carmen. Carmen has the Jester and the Murderer. Carmen has sent the murderer to Charlie which does not affect, but Carmen's Jester is eliminated by the Counselor. Carmen would be removed from the game, but what about the Counselor?

The counselor would go to the player with fewer cards in his/her hand. The problem arises in that both John, Peter and Charlie have two. Who would get that one? Two Roads are taken from the reserve (the only card that will be printed many times), shuffled along with the Counselor and divided among all players in a hidden hand.

Now
John has a King, a Knight and a Counselor.
Peter has two roads and a princess.
CHarlie has a road, a dragon and a murderer (murderer is not eliminated by hte dragon here).

Follows,
John sends hte Knight to Peter. Peter a road to Charlie, and Charlie a murderer to John.
John loses his king, but stays with the counselor. Peter gets the knight, the princess and a road, and Charlie keeps two roads and a dragon. John receives a road from the reserve and the murderer (the used card will always go to the player's hand with less cards).
Charlie sends the dragon to John, Peter a road to Charlie,and John a road to Peter.

Continuing
John has a counselor, because the murderer is removed by the dragon. Charlie has three road (he's removed from the game because all his cards are roads) and Peter has a knight, a princess and a road. John only has one card, the counselor, so grab the dragon was left loose and a road from reserve.

End,
John sends a path to Peter, and Peter a princess to John. Nothing happens in this round.
John sends a road to Pedro, an he a Knight to John. The dragon is removed and stays with the counselor and the princess. Peter is left with two roads and is eliminated from the game (he can't take the knight lost in the table).

Clarification,
If there are two players and after two rounds no player has been removed, roads are counted in each hand. Player has more roads loose. In case of a tie the player with more players eliminated wins. In case of a tie ... you take a road and a character, both are shuffled and each player pick one. Whoever take the road misses.

With 3 players:
It comprises all the characters (7) and 2 roads.

With 4 players:
It comprises all the characters (7) and 1 road.

With 5 players:
It comprises all the characters (7) and 3 roads.

With 6 players:
It comprises all the characters (7) and 5 roads.

Pretending to be a quick and short game, so the eliminated players will not have to wait long for a new round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Anstey
Wales
Barry
Vale of Glamorgan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For Pellinoria, above, I have a slight tweak: each player starts with 2 coins.

It was originally designed as a 2 player game, but I also now have rules for 3 and 4 players:

4 players - Each player lays their first pair of dice in order, starting with the first player. Then the dice are removed from the cards, and the players place their second pair of dice in reverse order, starting with the last player.

3 players - The first player rolls one pair of neutral dice and places them on the corresponding card, choosing the value of any sixes rolled. Then the players place their first pair of dice, starting with the first player. The dice are then removed from the cards, the last player rolls and places the neutral dice, and the players place their dice in reverse order, starting with the last player.

For all player counts, if a player wants to place dice on a card occupied by more than one pair of dice, they must pay a coin to each of the owners of the dice. In a 3 player game, payments for the neutral dice are paid into the general supply. All other rules are unchanged.

Here is a picture of my prototype, half way through a 4P game.

Blue is in the lead, with 15 points, but if red and purple can convert their chivalry points into victory points before they are lost to a joust, they will be happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José Carlos de Diego
Spain
Zaragoza
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Westlands is a tactical game for 2-4 players by Jose Carlos de Diego Guerrero.

All the players belong to different noble families who live merrily and lively within an opulent palace in the capital of a fantasy realm, overcrowded and full of mischances which they proudly ignore.
If that were not enough, that palace is controlled by a weak, debauched court, plenty of schemes, whereas the king is a mere puppet. Your goal is to take control of the kingdom, by deceiving, misleading and taking advantage to other players, paving your way to the glory.

To that end, you should destroy the influence of all other families, forcing them to exile.

Regards from Spain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
xbonet xbonet
msg tools
Hi, this is my proposal:

Magic Kingdoms

Number of players: 2 to 4

Material:

- 45 cards:
5 of 9 types: Lord, Princess, Dragon, Knight, Thief, Jester, Minister, Way and Cave with numbers from 0 to 4.
- 90 tokens.

Setup:

The cards are shuffled and each player receives 4 cards in hand (one at a time). These cards must not be seen by other players.
The rest of cards are placed face down as a draw pile. There will be a discard pile (face up cards) next to the draw pile.

Players should always have 4 cards in hand. Therefore, when a player plays a card he must take another card from the draw pile.

Place 8 cards face up from the draw pile forming a row.
Place a number of tokens equal to the number shown in the card, below each card.

The rest of tokens are placed next to the row.

Goal:

To win more tokens than the other players at the end of the game.

Playing the game:

The game is played in rounds. A round ends when there are no face up cards in the 8-card-row. In each round players take turns clockwise. The youngest player begins.

Each turn consists in:
- playing a card from a player’s hand over one of the 8 face up cards
- solving the effects of these 2 cards and take some tokens if possible
- placing these 2 cards on top of the discard pile (except for a Cave card).
- taking a new card from the draw pile in order to have 4 cards in hand.

If player cannot or doesn’t want to play any card from his hand, he can pass.
When there are no more cards in the 8-card-row, a new set of 8 cards are taken from the draw pile and a new round begins.

When the draw pile gets exhausted, shuffle the discard pile and use it again as a new draw pile.

Effects of the cards:

Note: From now on, the cards of Lord, Thief, Princess, Knight, Jester and Minister will be also called as the “human cards”.

1. The Lord
The Lord card can be played over:
- a Thief card with lower or equal number and then you take twice the number of tokens of the Thief card.
- a Minister card with lower or equal number and then you take both the tokens of the Minister and the Lord card
- a Princess card with lower or equal number and then you take only the tokens of the Lord card.
Example: if you play a 4 Lord over a 4 Minister you take the 4 tokens belowr the Minister card and another 4 tokens from the Lord card.

2. The Thief
The Thief card can be played over:
- any human card (e.g. not over a dragon, a way or a cave!) with a lower or equal number and then he takes the tokens of that human card and also takes the tokens of a human card next to him. If there are 2 human cards on both sides then the player can choose which tokens he wants to take.

- a Dragon card with higher number and then he takes the tokens of the Dragon card.

3. The Princess
The Princess card can be played over:
- a Knight card with lower or equal number and then you take the number of tokens of the Knight card.
- a Lord card with a higher number and then you take both the tokens of the Princess and the Lord card.
- a Dragon card with higher number and then he takes the tokens of the Dragon card.

4. The Knight
The Knight card can be played over:
- a Dragon card with lower or equal number and then you take both the tokens of the Knight and the Dragon card.
- a Princess card with higher number and then you take both the tokens of the Knight and the Princess card.
- a Thief card with lower or equal number and then you take twice the number of tokens of the Thief card.

5. The Dragon
The Dragon card can be played over:
- any human card with lower or equal number and then you take tokens of the human card.
- a Way card with higher number and then you take only the tokens of the Way card.
- a Cave card. In this case, the Dragon card is placed under the Cave card and you add the tokens of the Dragon card to the tokens of the Cave card below the 2 cards.

6. The Way
The Way card can be played over any human card or a Dragon card with lower or equal number and then you take both the tokens of the Way card and the human or Dragon card and place one token in each of the other 7 cards in the row. If there any tokens left, you can take them.

7. The Cave
The Cave card can be played over a Dragon card and then you and you add the tokens of the Cave card to the tokens of the Dragon card below the 2 cards.

When a Dragon card is covered by a Cave card you can discard the Cave card and play a card over the Dragon card. Then you take tokens following the rules of the card played over the Dragon card.

Note: you can only place one Dragon card under a cave card.

8. The Jester
The Jester card can be played over any human card and then you take as many tokens as the difference of tokens of the Jester and the human card. Moreover, if there are human cards on both sides of the Jester card you take one token of each human card next to the Jester card.

9. The Minister
The Minister card can be played over any human card except for the Thief and then you take all the tokens of the human card and one token (if possible) of each human card placed in the 8-card row.

End of the game and winner:

The game ends when the draw pile gets exhausted twice. The winner is the player with more tokens at the end of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Valladolid
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today ends the game proposal phase , and we get 6 great games at this moment:

-"Pellinoria" by Julian Anstey.
-"Westlandia" by José Carlos de Diego Guerrero.
-"Desires of power" by Daniel Martinez.
-"Road to the Castle" by Jaxsnop.
-"Magic Kingdoms" by Xbonet.
-"Under the fire of the Dragon" by José Poveda Perez.

If you have a project and you want to enter, we can be flexible on the dates.

At this moment these are the participants , and now you have one month to test and submit to me the rules. You have until May 18th . Go ahead with that test!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Valladolid
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
4 days to receive the rules! Please send by geekmail!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Martinez
Spain
Jerez
Jerez
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Translation is on the way... in the mean time, here is the Spanish Version...

"Deseos de Poder, Poder en la Sombra"

Daniel Martínez Gómez-Pastrana “Dan Titán”

El Rey esta bastante enfermo y hace tiempo que no pinta nada en la corte. Desde la sombra, muchos son los que manejan los hilos del poder. ¿Quien se alzara con el poder cuando el Rey fallezca?

Deseos de Poder, Poder en la Sombra es un juego mayoría, de 2 a 6 Jugadores, donde cada uno intenta imponer su influencia para dominar a los demás y conseguir el Poder. Es importante saber que no se quiere obtener el poder directamente, sino manejarlo desde las sombras.

Cartas: Barón, Ladrón, Princesa, Dragón, Comerciante, Bufón, Caballero y he añadido Castillo (El Pueblo) y Camino (Nadie)

No es una baraja normal, me explico, todas las cartas tienen las dos partes con la cara de una de las cartas arriba expuestas, habiendo una copia de cada una de las posibilidades, incluyendo la misma carta. Ejemplo: Hay un Barón - Barón, Barón - Ladrón, Barón - Princesa… etc.

Barajar y repartir cuatro cartas a cada jugador. No se podrá dar la vuelta a las cartas, ni ver su reverso. Dado lo peculiar de las cartas, estas se pueden barajar incluso dándole la vuelta a un grupo de cartas.

El jugador que viva más cerca de un castillo será el Jugador Inicial.

Aparte de la baraja habrá una carta de cada tipo con el mismo reverso “Misión”, se barajaran y se apartaran dos y se le entregara el resto al Jugador Inicial. Este deberá elegir una de las cartas y quedársela en secreto. Se recomienda que mire sus cartas y los “reversos” del resto de los jugadores para tomar la decisión. El resto de las cartas se barajaran con las apartadas y se volverán a quitar 2 cartas para que el siguiente jugador pueda escoger una. Se repetirá hasta que todos los jugadores tengan una carta. Las que no han sido elegidas se apartaran y no se usaran en esta ronda.

La carta elegida es muy importante puesto que al final de la partida será la que otorgue puntos dependiendo de las cartas que haya en la mesa al finalizar la ronda.

Turno:

El Jugador Inicial será el que empiece pudiendo hacer una de las siguientes acciones:
- Jugar una carta de su mano, colocándola en la mesa y realizar la acción que active la carta jugada.
- Gastando una ficha de Ladrón, robar una carta de un contrario y jugarla de reverso. Ejemplo: Antonio tiene una carta Dragón (lo que ve Antonio) – Barón (lo que ven los demás) Al robarle David esa carta, la jugara como Barón.
- Descartar tantas cartas como quieras.

Después de haber hecho esto, se robaran hasta completar la mano de 4 cartas y se pasara el turno (Siguiendo el sentido del juego)

El juego terminara cuando el jugador que le toque no pueda hacer ninguna de las tres acciones expuestas anteriormente. En ese momento se miraran las cartas jugadas que están encima de la mesa juntándolas en un montón las de cada tipo y se enseñaran las cartas de Misión de cada jugador.

La puntuación será la siguiente:
- Si un jugador tiene la carta Misión con la mayoría de cartas jugadas, se llevara tantos puntos como la mitad de las esas cartas jugadas (Redondeo al Alza) Ejemplo: Si la mayoría han sido 4 cartas, el jugador se llevaría 2 puntos.
- Si un jugador tiene la carta Misión con la segunda mayoría de cartas jugadas, se llevara tantos puntos como cartas de ese tipo.

En el caso de que nadie cumpla estos requisitos, se le dará la vuelta a todas las cartas que haya encima de la mesa y se volverá a comprobar.

El primer jugador que llegue a los 15 Puntos de Victoria (PV) ganara la partida.

Cada vez que un jugador utilice una carta, obtendrá un beneficio/acción:

* Barón: “¿Soy el que manda, no?”
El jugador que juegue el Barón obtendrá un token de Barón. En caso de empate, el jugador que tenga más fichas de Barón será el que tome la decisión.

* Bufón: “Entre risas y cabriolas, alegro la vida de la gente con mis historias.”
Le darás la vuelta a una de las cartas jugadas previamente (no puede ser la misma carta de Bufón jugada)

* Caballero: “Defender siempre es un honor y un deber.”
Cuando se juega el Caballero, este de defenderá a la carta. Podrá tapar una carta jugada, colocándola encima. En el caso de que cualquier carta haga efecto sobre el Caballero y la carta (o cartas) tapadas por este, solo tomara el efecto la carta de Caballero.

* Castillo (el pueblo): “Imponente son sus murallas, pero más imponentes son las personas que viven dentro de ellas.”
Una vez jugado, el jugador que lo haya jugado cogerá la carta superior del Mazo y podrá elegir si ponerlo en la mesa (sin hacer la acción) o ponerla en la parte inferior del mazo

* Comerciante: “Siempre obtengo beneficio”
Puedes intercambiar un token entre jugadores, obteniendo uno de la banca.

* Dragón: “No saben mal estos humanos… aunque los prefiero vivos para que me den su oro”
El Dragón podrá eliminar del juego una carta que este encima de la mesa.

* Ladrón: “¿Dónde está el dinero? Yo lo se, pronto estará en mi bolsillo“
Obtiene un token de Ladrón. Estos token sirven para poder jugar una carta de otro jugador durante tu turno.

* Princesa: “Ser la mas guapa y lista tiene su recompensa”
Cambia la dirección del juego, pudiendo jugar una segunda carta. (Solo se podrá utilizar esta acción una vez por turno)

* Camino (Nadie): “…”
No ocurre nada de nada
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Valladolid
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The testing phase begin...!

In a few days i can submit the poll and we can vote all the prototypes.

I want to announce that the great blog http://jugandoenpareja.wordpress.com/ will be at charge of the third part of the votes.

Sorry for those who are english speakers , they are a spanish blog , at last we have more spanish than english games ( i think it will be on the contrary) but they are a great blog and they have full experience testing prototypes. I can traduce some words here and i´m sure some of the participants can help too.

Happy testing and voting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
xbonet xbonet
msg tools
Hi, I have one tiny change in the rules:
when it says:
"If player cannot or doesn’t want to play any card from his hand, he can pass."
It should say:
"If player cannot or doesn’t want to play any card from his hand, he discards one card from his hand, he takes another one from the draw pile and looses 2 tokens. There are no debts.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Valladolid
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
The Best game on the "Illustration Seeking for a Game contest is :"
Road to the castle
Desires of Power
Westlandia
Pellinoria
Las leyendas de Savant Hall
Magic Kingdoms
      4 answers
Poll created by fantasidhe

Here you can see all the rules :

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5DWnt31TC9Najh2WHo1...

You can vote until 06/29/13 , cause I delay a bit on put the poll!...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Valladolid
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are near to choose the winner...I have some stressed days, sorry for the delay.

I tried all the games at this time and we have a very good time with all, I'm very happy with the contest and all the talent that all of you have.Congratulations to all and keep playing.

Thank you very much to all for all those great games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.