United States
South Attleboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest secret agent in the world!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Kohle, Kies, and Knete: Craig, Joe, Dan, Jonathan and Mark

Hard to describe the wheeling dealing nature of this game. We played with the slight variant that "I'm the Boss!" cards do NOT change the turn order.

Craig made the fateful "mistake" of getting out to an early lead. He also started stealing investors, plucking them from the two rookies (Dan and Jonathan). So at one point he had 3 of the 6 investors! Dan started to try to steal them back from him, and after Dan had tried and been stopped twice, I tried also. But he'd saved his "Stop!" cards for the occasion. Once, twice, three times he stopped us on a single turn! But he couldn't hold out forever and soon Joe had taken one away.

Unfortunately that left 2 investors with the Joe, Craig, and I while the poor newbies had none! As the game started to come to a climax I started to inch ahead. I'd started so slowly that I wasn't much of a factor early on. People started shutting Craig out of deals so he was resorting to taking any scraps he could get. On the last wave of deals I managed to hit some good numbers and eked out a win over Joe and Craig.

Final Scores:
Mark 59
Joe: 54?
Craig: 48?
Jonathan: 2x?
Dan: 2x?

I only remember my score because this is the only time I have ever won KK&K!

This session was a little strange in that we ALL tended to accumulate cards early on. Usually there's someone that'll always try to do a deal on his or her turn (ala Tamara).

Dan and Jonathan seemed to enjoy the game, and gave a very spirited effort despite lacking a "permanent" investor for a good portion of the game. There was some nice use of clan cards going on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.