Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the Gauls sack an on-map Roman Walled City -- does the Roman have to use his special ability to re-create/re-populate the Walled City or does it revert back to a Walled City by having an Army end the gameturn there to convert it back if it hasn't been looted?

Thanks,

T-Mo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alvarado
United States
Haverstraw
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the city because an independent city (loyality 1) like other cities pillaged by the Gauls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Opps - failed to mention -- the card used against the city was to cause it to be abandoned and have it replaced by an Independent PC marker. So do I have to use the Roman special ability to return it to being a Walled City or just take control of the location?

T-Mo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray Ferrell
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
T-Mo wrote:
Opps - failed to mention -- the card used against the city was to cause it to be abandoned and have it replaced by an Independent PC marker. So do I have to use the Roman special ability to return it to being a Walled City or just take control of the location?

T-Mo

You would have to use the Roman special ability to convert the PC marker back to a walled city.

Thanks, Wray
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Wray,

Great game except when you are the Roman player and every faction attacks you at once! cry

T-Mo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.