Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jerome archer
Canada
st julie
québec
flag msg tools
Hi everybody...

I have just discover this wonderful games a week ago and in really enjoying it. there is something that i dont know about in the rules.

With how many card do each of the knight start. I know that you can take less do make the game harder but for beginner how many can we take!!

I have see some really nice hand made battle field with trees and everything in the picture section. Do someone know how much its cost to have something that nice. to build it or to buy it already built !

thanks a lot

djay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each knight starts with 5 randomly drawn cards, plus one "Merlin" card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
djay1976 wrote:
I have see some really nice hand made battle field with trees and everything in the picture section. Do someone know how much its cost to have something that nice. to build it or to buy it already built !

I believe that battle field is the game company's own demo model for taking to conventions and I don't think it is available to the general public. I'm sure you could find someone to make a custom one for you, but it would cost a pretty penny!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob McMurray
United States
La Grange
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Days of Wonder's convention demo version of SOC is indeed amazing. Does anyone know if you can "reserve" time to play it at a convention or any other way that you can actually get to play on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.