6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Help and How-To

Subject: GeekMail notification by e-mail rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyway to setup my account such that I receive an e-mail notifying me when I get new GeekMail?

I just found some eight month old mails which I never knew I had requesting rules which I said I could scan. If only I had known!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"To be honorable and just is our only defense against men without honor or justice." -Diogenes of Sinope
badge
If ye see the laird, tell him this makes the twelve hunner and nineteen time that Jennet Clouston has called down the curse on him and his house, byre and stable, man, guest, and master, wife, miss, or bairn—black be their fall! -RLStevenson
mbmbmbmbmb
At the very bottom of the geekmail page, click the box that says to forward it to your email. You also have to let the geek know your email, of course: MyGeek, edit User details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks!

It appears to be generating an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function output_main() in /var/www/public_html/emailsettings.php3 on line 18

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constantine von Hoffman
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too am getting that same fatal error. Thanks for pointing the way to this, as I had been wondering the exact same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite the fatal error, the setting appears to have worked as I was notified of this reply.

Thanks a bunch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite the fatal error, the setting appears to have worked as I was notified of this reply.

Thanks a bunch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.