Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Jaeger
Germany
Koblenz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Short question.

May the wall walker also pass a double wall (that happens when two dungeon tiles stick together and both have a wall on them).

If so, does it cost one or two AP ?

From one of the later expansions i figured that one must consider double walls different than single walls.

Regards

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy r
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Accoring to the American edition, yes she may walk through a double wall (adjoining tiles) and it only costs 1 AP. The skill description on page 13 as well as Figure 7 on that page confirm this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hunter42 wrote:
Short question.

May the wall walker also pass a double wall (that happens when two dungeon tiles stick together and both have a wall on them).

If so, does it cost one or two AP ?

From one of the later expansions i figured that one must consider double walls different than single walls.

Regards

Michael
The wall-walker can walk through a double-wall for 1 AP. If you consider her wall-walking to be from the center of one square to the center of the next square, it makes more sense - she leaves her self a margin of error when walking through walls.

The Golem (from the "Paladins and Dragons" expansion), by way of contrast has to work twice as hard to break through a double-thickness wall.

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jaeger
Germany
Koblenz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thx for the reply.

Actually, the golems description was the reason for me to ask about the wall walker.

Regards

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jaeger
Germany
Koblenz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Additional information: The german rules (official version by proludo games) do not mention this fact. Actually the US rules are better than the french and german rules regarding this fact.

Regards

Michael

P.S. I am just collecting/translating french, english and german rules for ONE overview of all chars, objects and special terrain of the game and all known expansions. Dont know if thats ok for asmodee to upload that later to this forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hunter42 wrote:
Actually the US rules are better than the french and german rules regarding this fact.

This is because we wrote the English rules the last, so we benefit from the learning of the previous versions.

Hunter42 wrote:
Dont know if thats ok for asmodee to upload that later to this forum.

Actually, we'd prefer if you upload those on the Official Dungeon Twister website: www.dungeontwister.com
Just send us an email to contact@asmodee-us.com with your file and we will upload it on the website.
Contributions are ine "THE GAME / Contributions"
http://www.dungeontwister.com/us/contributions/index.php

Stephan @ ASMODEE USA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jaeger
Germany
Koblenz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
I will upload this to the official website when finished.

Thx Asmodee for the great game !!!

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Deuber
United States
Baldwin
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering....

Can the Wallwalker walk thru a wall onto a rotation gear? How about a Pit Trap if she is carrying the rope? Does it always have to be an empty floor space to an empty floor space?

How do you guys play it? The rules don't seem to explicitly rule these things out.

And of course, she can walk thru a wall to the opposing starting line and vanish into the victory pile.....right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mdeuber wrote:
Can the Wallwalker walk thru a wall onto a rotation gear?

Yes

mdeuber wrote:
How about a Pit Trap if she is carrying the rope?

Yes

mdeuber wrote:
Does it always have to be an empty floor space to an empty floor space?

No

mdeuber wrote:
And of course, she can walk thru a wall to the opposing starting line and vanish into the victory pile.....right?

Yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
mdeuber wrote:
I was wondering....

Does it always have to be an empty floor space to an empty floor space?

Let me expand a bit on what Stephan said - as long as you can legally end a Movement action in a square, you can move through a wall into that square. Remember the First Golden Rule? Wall-walking is a separate action.

If you are not carrying anything, you can wall-walk into a square containing an object or a friendly wounded character. You cannot wall-walk into a square containing a friendly wounded character andan object, because that would violate the Second Golden Rule. You cannot wall-walk into a square containing an unwounded character at all - friendly OR enemy. If you are carrying something - whether it's an object or a wounded character - you cannot wall-walk into a square containing a character or an object at all, again due to the Second Golden Rule.

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Deuber
United States
Baldwin
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for responses, guys. I appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.