Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffery Hatmaker
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was my first of what would be many experiences with what would come to be called "programmed adventures." It was nice to always have a "dungeon" to play, and "characters" with whom to play it, once the Melee & Wizard games were comfortably familiar. I've since played many "paperback book" format programmed adventures, but I've always had a fondness for Melee, Wizard, and of course, Death Test. Programmed adventures are just a data tree, i.e., if you choose to do this, go here, if this, go here, if this go here, etc. It's very fun, and even though it's been a decade or more since I've fooled around with 'em, I'd still like to. Here's a big chunk of advice for you single guys/gals... don't let your spouse convince you that it's time to throw away all your old gaming stuff, just because you don't play it every day. I've spent some time and money replacing same, and am having a dire time getting my hands on Melee and Wizard. Hell, even if I had them, I wouldn't play them often, but when I had to travel alone, they would almost certainly be lovingly stowed in my gear. Selah.

powwowdancer out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.