Popular Tags: [View All]
David Turner
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this copy of Spielbox but can not find an english translation for this game, any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefanie Kethers
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you send me the German text, I can translate the game rules for you.

Cheers,
Stefanie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turner
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I will get it to you in a few days.

DT

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Any progress on getting an English translation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve+Jackie McKeogh
United Kingdom
Okehampton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're still awaiting a translation I can send you one as I also get spielbox.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turner
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not end having access to a scanner, but it is being taking care of.

Sorry for the delay.

Thank you Fledermaushaus, sorry Mariana I could not get the text together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
dturnerfish wrote:
it is being taking care of.

Forgive my ignorance - but how? Is a translation waiting to be approved as a file for this game? Or is there some other means to get a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve+Jackie McKeogh
United Kingdom
Okehampton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RPardoe wrote:

Forgive my ignorance - but how? Is a translation waiting to be approved as a file for this game? Or is there some other means to get a copy?

Richard, send me your e-mail address and I'll send you a copy of the translation I've done. It is not being uploaded as a file. Steve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chong
Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu
Sabah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I type out the text and translate with google tool...change some of the words, e.g. karten: maps --> cards
My english is not good they need furthur editing...

Witch boiler - a play for 2 Magician from Hartmut Kommerell

Material
2 sets of ingredients; Cards with values from 1 to 8 (e.g. gamecards one to eight) in two colors (at best red and black)
2 marking stone in the colors of the cards (alternative 2 picture cards)

Play idea:
Alternating the two Magician give magic added (gamecards) to the witch boilers. Really one cooks however only in two boilers. Which will be, determines the magicians with ingredients, which gives her as the latter to the boilers. With everyone, which disappears in the boilers, shrinks so also a piece added influence on the crucial boilers.
It wins, who added into both correct boilers the more valuable threw.

Preparation:
Each player receives a set of cards, which he shuffle and as pile before himself face down.
The three highest maps are taken on the hand.

Play:
Alternating the two players put one card each at one the boiler. The player puts his cards on the red file fields, the other one on the black. In the first round each player puts the highest card of his pile, without regarding it, covered to a boiler. This map remains lying up to the conclusion covered. Then both always put alternating one of the three hand maps openly at one the boiler.

The following rules are to be considered:
1. Per magic boiler each player may put only one map.
2. If possible, the card must be put to an empty boiler.
3. The cards of the two players in a boiler must be differently valuable. This rule does not apply to the two boilers with covered added. Probably however it is to be made certain with the next to last card that rule 3 is fulfilled for the last card also.

As for a long time as possible, afterwards the handcards are supplemented again to three.

gamend and scoring
Both Magier last keep a card, for which a boiler is in each case only applicable. Before the two last cards are put on, the covered cards are uncovered. Then the two last cards are put on. These two cards determine the two boilers, in which one rates, and should be therefore crosswise(across, over??) put on, in order to mark it as last cards
1. Boiler: The lower card determines the number of the first boiler, which is rated.
2. Boiler: The higher of the two maps determines the boiler, in which the opposing map of the same value lies.
(example: The last two maps are black 4 and red 7. As the first boiler No. 4 is rated. As the second the boiler is rated, in that the black one 7 lies.)
In the two boilers in each case the player with the highest card wins. The point value results in each case from the difference of the cards plus the number of the boiler.
(example: Maps 7 and 4 in the boiler No. 6 = 7-4+6=9 points).

Keep both players the same ingridient remaining, thus only the number of a boiler is determined. If several games are played the score is summed up, this boiler is rated doubly.

Who reaches most points of victory, won.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.