The Game of Life: A Jedi's Path» Forums » Rules

Subject: two player game question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michelle Eason
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
We were playing the game today with just two players and ran into a situation we weren't sure how to resolve. I was playing a jedi path and had completed all the trials and was waiting at the finish for the other player to make it around the board. The other player was using the Sith path and landed on a "steal two skills from another player". We didn't know if the sith player could steal tiles from the jedi player who had already finished the path and trials. Anybody have any idea how this would work? Do you still get to steal tiles or challenge someone to a jedi challenge if they've already finished the trials?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Cordeiro
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see why the finished players would be immune, so I say go ahead and steal the tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Armstrong
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I agree. Like in regular life, the more beneficial path (the Millionaire's Club or whatever) doesn't leave you immune to theft of Life tiles or money. However, I would say Sith players ARE immune.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.