Interaction leads to Immersion.
Immersion leads to Fun.
what's your experience on:
- how many Dungeon Levels did you enter/finish
- how many Dungeons did you finish/flee from
- how many Incidents did you trigger
- how many Lieutenant Encounters did you play
- how many Rumors did you play
- how much cash did the party gather
- how many talents did the party buy
... per Campain-Level (Copper, Silver)
And in addition: What's your CP balance for Entering Silver / Entering Gold.
- Last edited Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:42 am
Tor Sverre Lund
You can find a lot of statistics from lots of games over at the Descent Campaign Tracker: http://www.descentcampaigntracker.com
Incidents (encounters), Lieutenant fights and Rumours depend on both sides' strategy, but more than two rumours in a game would be uncommon.
It takes 40-45 levels (a bit more if the heroes are ahead, a bit less if the OL) to complete a campaign, including those of the final keep.
Heroes usually don't buy up to their 5th skill, at least in our group, because secret formation and dice are needed too. Support heroes (runners who don't fight) can be expected to purchase 3 more skills, others two. The first purchase always happens in Copper Age.
The typical money content of a completed Copper dungeon is ca. 4000 gold ; it goes a bit higher in further Ages.