Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Ritchie
United Kingdom
Leek
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mb
Ok I might be being dim here but in set 3 Chitinians vs Sovietoptera (red/green), green has 5 resources and red has 20. Is this correct? If so are they spare, have special rules, or are just 5 used each side?

Confused!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieron Mitchell
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
Http:\\www.kieronmitchell.com
mbmbmbmbmb
My set only has 5 for each side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wacky! I hope they just had a crazy surplus and overladed you with extras and not that four other players have gone without. That aside, there should be only 5 resources per army. This is true for all six of the armies, for both the Nexus (IT, DE(?)) and Steve Jackson (US) versions. The French version, Micro Mutants has no resources.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricatoni
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Five for each side is the standard. To turn up all the factories you would need 12 resources...so the first moves are usually logistcal...get the resources.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.