Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Per Trygve Myhrer
Norway
Trondheim
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a boardgame? I have played the first Risk computer game and like the Europe board for it that looks somewhat like this, but with even more territories. I was OK for a computergame but I would think that a boardgame it would take too long to play with so many territories and invations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hahn
Canada
flag msg tools
I'll tell you in a bit. Just got the game and will play it soon, however, looking at the board I definitely am questioning how playable the game is. I think the rules are fine, it's all the territories that is troublesome. It looks hard in terms of securing empires. Oh well, it looks fun otherwise and I'll give you an update!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Trygve Myhrer
Norway
Trondheim
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I also thought. I played the Risk PC game with a Europa map that had some 180 territories, bu it was not very fun with the standard Risk rules, but with generals, capitals and forts rules it was fun. But playing something like that with a board would likley take to long time, even if the board here has somewhat fever territories it is still likley to be to many as far as I can see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Abratte
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
edited*

nevermind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.