Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincent
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday, me and my girlfriend (Valerie) felt like playing a quick boardgame before watching "Alien" on TV. Having about 30 mins to spare and not feeling like a big setup game, we chose to play Pickomino. What I like about this game is that you don't need all of your concentration to play (being late) and you can play about anywhere (we chose the comfy couch), as far as rolling die is possible. I don't think I ever was that lucky playing pickomino, every roll I did got me at least 25 or more, I quickly stacked up most of the tiles and was able to steal every tiles Val had gained (by easily rolling the exact top most tile she had). In the end, we were playing for tile #30 and she had none left, I ended up getting the last one by rolling a total of 33. She didn't enjoy this particular game that much, feeling I was just way too lucky but this is a game we both enjoy and mostly play on late nights.

Final score:

Vince: 18
Valerie: 0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.