Our campaign run (4 heroes) with the expansion showed that:
* Quellen's fatigue abilities are EXTREMELY cool - used on every move: as a runemaster she rocked with a lot of free stamina popping.
* Champion is a very decent class (maybe better choice than Knight or Berserker)
* Rune with Surge : burning hurts!
* Flash powder (especially with 5-awareness rogue) is very useful as many quests involve running away by OL (particularly in quests added by expansion)
* Aurium mail relic is INSANELY cool.
* gold digger has a great reward for heroes and shitty relic for OL + heroes get loots no matter what
* armed to the teeth gives OL an unused relic (which is close to useless if he ends up with not enough lieutenants in finale), but heroes get an act 2 item and get it NOW and don't forget the extra exp (when OL doesn't get it).
* no more nothing in the search deck!! - replaced by on average 1/2 search card per hero + 2 in 6 chance of a current act's item.
Yeah, this expansion strongly favors the heroes. Previously we considered the campaign unwinnable by the 4-hero party.
thx for the info.
my group will be happy.