Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Petty
United States
Lapeer
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Greg, Kendra and I were gaming last week. We pulled out Wreckage at a point where we wanted something fun and not too taxing on the brain. As always, I hadn't played it in so long I had to relearn the rules for the tenth time.

We're tired of the suggested set-up. It's just too small. We semi-randomly threw some obstacles around the table then all started at the same end.

A lot of activity happens in a game of Wreckage, but it's funny when you picture the brief action. Greg quickly drove in and nabbed two gas cans. I was doing great until Kendra lost control and rammed me from behind. She took out my brkes and I then spent the rest of the game trying to gain control. Before I could get back into the thick of things, Greg plowed into Kendra with his ramming gear. It destroyed her and in one easy turn of the wheel he grabbed the last gas can.

I'll never get heavily into this game, but it's always pretty good fun. It's never quite enough of a game for us to play regularly, though, so it drags a little bit. I also wish it was a little more precise! I'd hate to run a wreckage tournament.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.