Popular Tags: [View All]
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The file Louis XIV English.pdf is an exact duplicate of the file LouisXIV.pdf... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is? Dang., you're correct. I must have missed that totally when I was looking for the English rules. When someone kindly found them for me, I didn't see them in that list so I submitted them. I'm sure someone will sort it out now. Thanks for spotting this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus the Bull
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you use the Submit Corrections link at the top of the game page (just below the title), the admins will then delete one of them. I've found that's the best way to get their attention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correction Submitted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
meowsqueak wrote:
It is? Dang., you're correct. I must have missed that totally when I was looking for the English rules. When someone kindly found them for me, I didn't see them in that list so I submitted them. I'm sure someone will sort it out now. Thanks for spotting this.

I would have thought the boardgamegeek bit of the link that you were sent http://files.boardgamegeek.com/viewfile.php3?fileid=10405 would have been a bit of a give away that it was already on BGG cool

Files are presented in date order so it is always a good idea to click on the Browse All Files link to see what is there. Often some of the most useful files are the oldest and hidden away. I know I have to go searching through the Puerto Rico files to find my favourite one meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.