1 Posts

Kingsburg» Forums » General

Subject: Kingsburg: language independent? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Barnett
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Looking at Kingsburg, it appears that the board is completely language independent. However, the building boards clearly aren't. However, if I'm intending to get the expansion "To Forge a Realm", I believe that this includes replacement expansion boards?

So my question is really whether it will work for me (english speaker only) if I acquire the German version of the base game (which is currently much cheaper than the english version) and the To Forge A Realm english version expansion?

[Edit: actually I guess the names on the monster/attacker cards will vary from the english a little]

[Original post: A lot of places in the UK seem to be out of stock on Kingsburg at the moment - and don't mention restocking at all. It's still possible to buy at a few places, but not so many! I'm not sure when the last print run was (2011?), but is there any chance that it could go OOP ?

It's a game I'm interested in (but I have no need for at this very moment), but wouldn't like to miss out on acquiring altogether.

Does anyone have any information as to whether FFG will be reprinting it?]

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.